Writing a plagiarism-free material can be tough with more than 200 million actively working websites on the internet. Even the best copywriters can face challenges while trying to write original content on a topic that has been covered so many times. Many content writers may face a situation to write a paper on the same topic that other websites have also written about. In this scenario no matter how much they try repetition of ideas can be unavoidable. This is not possible to come up with an entirely new idea every time an essay writer writes about the same topic, after all, there is only so much somebody can write.
But for maintaining academic honesty, the writers have to avoid plagiarism in their content. If you are struggling with essay writing online without copying material written by others and wondering how to avoid plagiarism in your paper then summarizing, paraphrasing, and quoting their work are the best options to avoid it.
Paraphrasing is considered as the most effective method and better than the other two because it indicates that you have understood the concepts. But you need to be very careful when rewriting the words of someone else. Changing just a few words won’t help as you are still presenting the ideas of someone else.
Here are some tips which you can use while paraphrasing to avoid even committing accidental plagiarism:
- In-depth knowledge of the subject is important for paraphrasing. Read the material you want to paraphrase again and again as it makes it easier to write the same ideas in your own words and it will make your content look more original.
- Changing the sentence structure can help a lot. When paraphrasing a sentence that was originally written in passive voice then change it to active voice. Or you can ask others to write my paper for me at affordable rates.
- Paraphrased content will have almost the same number of words as the original content but what you can do to make the text different is a break or combine the information. Like you can break one long sentence into two sentences or you can take two sentences and combine the material into a single sentence.
- Use synonyms. These are the words or phrases that have the same meanings as the original word. Replace those words with synonyms.
- Try to incorporate your own ideas and include your personal input in your paper. This will reduce the chances of plagiarism.
- Use a reliable and authentic plagiarism checker like Turnitin to check your paper. These plagiarism detectors use such algorithms that will check your paper and look for the same content by double-checking it against the content available online. These plagiarism checkers highlight the similarities so you can make corrections. Or to get rid of this, just buy essay online now.
- Give references even when paraphrasing, so that the risk of plagiarism is removed. It demonstrates that the idea you are expressing came from that source, rather than originating with you. The paraphrase is integrated into the general text of your written work, whereas an actual quote would be indented. Referencing your paraphrase will take care of it.
Unintentional or accidental plagiarism cannot be dodged sometimes when you are borrowing the words or ideas of someone else. Sometimes you read the original content so many times that when writing your paper you don’t realize that you are writing or copying the work of someone else. If you have failed to write a plagiarism-free paper and want someone to help you out then you can always reach out to professionals. Online cheapest essay writing service has highly skilled academic writers that can write completely original and top quality content.
These sites ensure that you are delivered a paper with a 0% similarity index. And also send you the plagiarism report with your paper so you can be sure that the content is not copied.