If you are a student, then be prepared to be assigned an essay writing assignment frequently. Essay writing is an imperative part of academic life. Although, a few students find this task easy and interesting yet most of the students find it a daunting task. Many students try to take help from their friends and even teachers but still find it hard to write an essay.
If you are also one of those students, then after being assigned with a task of essay writing you must be wondering if there’s anyone out there who can write my essay for me free of cost. If yes, then you are not alone. However, remember practice makes a man perfect so if you are planning to become a pro and master the art of writing an essay then you are at the right place.
Below are a few do’s and don’ts of essay writing that will aid you while you craft an essay. So what are we waiting for? Let’s proceed
- Brainstorm : When you are assigned an assignment to write an essay then the first thing you need to do is brainstorm. Start searching for the topic and gather relevant data. You may need to think about the topic from various perspectives and then make bullet points of the things that you will be exploring in your essay.
- Research the topic : The notion behind the essay writing assignment is to polish your researching abilities. Make sure to look for sources for your essay from authentic sites and then make a list of them. Lastly, filter out the relevant ones and boom you are ready to write an essay.
- Do read the prompt carefully : Many students get too overwhelmed when they are assigned to write an essay that while writing they deviate from the actual prompt. Make sure that you read the prompt carefully and try to answer the question that is mentioned in the prompt clearly and concisely.
- Proofread : you must proofread your essay to avoid any mistakes. However, it is recommended that you take help from your peers or a family member to proofread your essay so that you can get valuable feedback. Usually, it takes a new perspective to point out the problematic areas that you would have missed otherwise. So don’t shy away from taking the help.
- Do not get stressed : After being assigned with an essay writing task don’t get stressed out. Essay writing requires a lot of hard work but this isn’t the end of the world. Make sure that before you jump right into writing an essay take some time to relax. After that make an outline and start following that outline to craft an effective essay.
- Avoid clichés: Using flowery words, or idioms and metaphors won’t guarantee you good grades. Instead use simple words so that readers can comprehend. Although, you may use idioms, using them unnecessarily won’t help.
- Don’t rely on spell-check tools : Relying solely on automatic functions in various programs such as Microsoft Word or and any tool is not a wise decision. These tools do help but they are also not infallible. So, don’t forget to proofread yourself to spot any errors.
- Say no to plagiarism : Remember! Plagiarism is a crime upon which you can be expelled from school, college, or even university. So why put yourself in such a big risk that you can avoid by giving credit to the authors of the sources you are using in your essay. see, was that difficult? Of course not. So make sure to cite all the material that you have taken from someone else’s work.
Tip: if you need help since you are not able to craft your essay then you can hire a professional writer via an online essay writing service. The writer will not only help you write an essay but also will proofread your content and help you out with the references.