Writing an admission custom essay is a very fretful and daunting process for every student. Some know how to handle the situation, while others don’t. Some just write what comes to their mind and submit and others do not know where to start. All is justified. I can remember how traumatizing the process of college essay writing was for me. Very few students have extraordinary grades and are sure that they would get into their dream college based on their grades. Other students, who do not have bright report cards, are hoping for their admission essay to do the magic and make their way to their dream college.
Quit stressing and staring at the screen! Here is a complete step by step guide for an essay writer to write an effective and interesting admission essay that will stand out:
- Start by brainstorming: Most of the universities and colleges provide admission essay questions and prompts that need to be answered in an essay format. You should read the prompts very carefully and only move to the next step after fully understanding the essay prompt. If they have provided you a list of ideas or prompts, you should brainstorm and make notes of points that came to your mind on all topics. Select a prompt that you think you can write on the most effective essay.
- Avoid the urge to reuse your essay: Many students make the mistake of sending the same essay to more than one college. This never ends well. Even if the prompts looked the same, there will be some underlying differences between the two. If the admission officer realized that you have reused an essay, you will never get into that college.
- What makes you different: Looks at your personality traits or life experiences that make you different from others and emphasize them in your essay.
- Tell them what they want to know: You might ask what it is that they want to know. Let’s answer that by figuring out what they already know. They know your grades and your participation in extracurricular activities. Therefore, it is obvious that they would not want to know that. So you should tell them something about yourself that they do not already know.
- Tell a story: Everybody loves to read a story. Therefore, if you can answer the essay prompt with a story from your life, you should do it.
- Make an outline: Now that you have done the prewriting task and know how to write your essay, you should first make an outline of your essay, before diving into writing your essay. You can get some help from a free essay writer to help you organize your thoughts. With this, you will be able to get the confidence to develop an effective essay outline on your own.
- Open with a bang: Start with a blast. Try to keep it interesting. You may open with an anecdote, joke, strong claim, or a quote. You should know that you are supposed to captivate the attention of your reader here.
- Write the first draft: Write the first draft of your essay with a relaxed mind knowing that it is just a draft. To get rid of this tiring writing process, simply ask others to write my essay online.
- Keep a positive tone: You should keep a positive and optimistic tone throughout your paper.
- Write it as if you were speaking to the admission officer: You should not copy anyone’s style and should try to keep it original. Beware of getting too casual.
- Editing the initial draft: After writing the initial draft, you should relax for some time. With a relaxed mind, now you should remove the sentences that do not fit in or make sense. Check the structure of your sentences and their relevance.
- Proofread: Proofread your essay to find mistakes, if any. Also, check for grammar and spelling errors. Simply pay for essay and get it done now.
- Get someone else to proofread: Getting the help of another person to proofread your essay is always a good idea. You can ask your parents, siblings, or friends. You can also use some help from any online ‘cheap essay writing service’.